August 14, 2012

Tip Tuesday #11 {Measure Out Honey & Oil Together}

Ever measure out honey for a recipe and then spend five minutes trying to scrape it all out and get every last morsel of honey goodness?  Did you know that if you measure out your honey and oil in the same measuring cup at the same time that the honey will slide right out with the oil?  Just pour in the oil, then pour in the honey on top of it.  The honey will sink to the bottom but will not stick to the measuring cup because the oil was there first.

Image Source
This is amazing.  My sister-in-law and I made honey whole wheat bread together last week, and I was astounded that this actually worked.  I think my jaw may have actually dropped open.  This is definitely one to remember, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...