May 22, 2012

Tomato Avocado Chicken

Back at good old BYU, one of my roommates would always make this for dinner, and it would make our apartment smell amazing, and I would be silently jealous of her extraordinary cooking skills.  And when she told me how to make it, I thought, "Wow!  I can make that!"  And this, my friends, is how I was first introduced to one of my favorite things ever--Montreal Chicken Seasoning.

Image Source
Tomato Avocado Chicken
(from Rochelle)

1 Tbsp cooking oil
1 bonleless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 avocado, sliced or cut into small chunks
1 tomato, diced

1.  Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.  Add the cubed chicken, and sprinkle on the Montreal Chicken Seasoning and cayenne pepper.  
2.  Continue and stir until the chicken is browning but isn't quite cooked through.  Add the avocado and tomato, and mix it all up.  Continue cooking until the chicken is no longer pink.  If you want, add a bit more of the seasoning to taste.  
3.  That was easy.  Eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...