Ultimate French Toast
4 slices French bread, sliced into thick slices (In my opinion, the bread makes all the difference. You can make this with regular old sandwich bread, but it's not going to be as good.)
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
butter, oil, or bacon grease
1/2 banana, sliced
1. Melt butter (or bacon grease) in a frying pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, combine eggs and milk in a shallow container, such as a square tupperware. Do NOT add vanilla to the egg mixture, even if you're tempted. Just trust me.
2. Dip slices of french bread into egg mixture and cook in frying pan over medium heat until browned, turning once.
3. Top french toast with butter, syrup, cinnamon sugar, and sliced bananas.
4. Forget all about calorie counting. If you're still concerned, just decide to go exercise later and clear your mind of healthy thoughts.
5. Revel in the deliciousness.